JAMES DIXON & SONSB11188-006
JAMES DIXON & SONS Sterling Silver Soup Ladle
$385.00 Sale • Save
This luxurious James Dixon & Sons Sterling Silver Soup Ladle was crafted in Sheffield, England in 1906 and is monogrammed with an 'A'. Its timeless design makes it an excellent addition to any collection of silverware.
All of our pieces are second-hand, and as such there will always be some 'signs-of-use' from their previous lives. We try and accurately grade them to give you a better idea of their condition so you can be confident in your purchase.
- Mint / Like new
- Refinished / Restored
- Upholstered Goods: Either like new/reupholstered/professionally cleaned
- Overall clear of major blemishes, shows minor age-appropriate signs of use.
- Few (if any) surface/finish scratches, moisture/heat stains
- No major scratches, gouges, discolouration.
- No structural or functional issues.
- Upholstered Goods: Clean, free of any rips/tears/stains unless otherwise noted.
- Age-appropriate signs of use, some scratches and/or moisture/heat stains, sun discolouration.
- Few (if any) major scratches, gouges, veneer damage.
- Unless noted, no structural / functional issues.
- Upholstered Goods: Age-appropriate wear and tear, possible minor stains/discolouration, foam/fabric will need replacing soon, future reupholstery should be considered.
TLC / Fair
- Wear and tear exceeding normal use, cosmetic repair/restoration needed.
- Possible scratches, gouges, veneer damage, stains, discolouration.
- Possible structural/functional issues that should be addressed
- Upholstered Goods: Fabric needs cleaning or replacement, foam/stuffing has deteriorated and needs replacing, reupholstery in general should be considered.
Request Price JAMES DIXON & SONS Sterling Silver Soup Ladle