WATERFORD Sheila Wine Glass
All of our pieces are second-hand, and as such there will always be some 'signs-of-use' from their previous lives. We try and accurately grade them to give you a better idea of their condition so you can be confident in your purchase.
- Mint / Like new
- Refinished / Restored
- Upholstered Goods: Either like new/reupholstered/professionally cleaned
- Overall clear of major blemishes, shows minor age-appropriate signs of use.
- Few (if any) surface/finish scratches, moisture/heat stains
- No major scratches, gouges, discolouration.
- No structural or functional issues.
- Upholstered Goods: Clean, free of any rips/tears/stains unless otherwise noted.
- Age-appropriate signs of use, some scratches and/or moisture/heat stains, sun discolouration.
- Few (if any) major scratches, gouges, veneer damage.
- Unless noted, no structural / functional issues.
- Upholstered Goods: Age-appropriate wear and tear, possible minor stains/discolouration, foam/fabric will need replacing soon, future reupholstery should be considered.
TLC / Fair
- Wear and tear exceeding normal use, cosmetic repair/restoration needed.
- Possible scratches, gouges, veneer damage, stains, discolouration.
- Possible structural/functional issues that should be addressed
- Upholstered Goods: Fabric needs cleaning or replacement, foam/stuffing has deteriorated and needs replacing, reupholstery in general should be considered.